- Country : Georgia
- Category: Appellation of Controlled Origin
- Region: Kakheti, Tibaani micro – zone
- Variety: Rkatsiteli
- Type: Dry orange / amber wine
The vineyards of Tibaani, Sighnaghi region, Kakheti, are considered to be perfect for the traditional Kakhetian qvevri amber wines.
The black and clay soils of this area ensure the growth of a very special Rkatsiteli, from which we make the wine full of body and strength.
- Color: Golden
- Aroma: Sugared hazelnut, dried apple, herbal notes.
- Flavor: Best blend of strength and elegance, a classic specimen of tannin-rich Kakhetian wine